Day off, out and about (One of the few days I don't have to work) Top: Old Navy Necklace:Retro Jeans: Steve and Barrys Bag: Target Converse: Hot Topic Earrings: Shopko (top) Hallmark (Bottom) The pendant I found in my mom's jewlry box, I finally put it on a chain. Detail on necklace:
I'm 18 years old and a freshman at Alverno College. I'm majoring in Elementay ed with a minor in History and Psychology. Although, unfortunatley due to financial issues I'll have to take a semester off to get back on track, but hey it'll be a completely different learning experience. I love my friend and family like mad && my mom is my hero. I have 3 cats, a dog && 2 goldfish back in Weston and a Betta fish named Jack Daniles that lives with me in the dorm. I've moved around a lot && Milwaukee is my hometown, born && raised and no one can take that away from me. I'm very laid-back and down-to-earth. I'm shy at first, but once you get to know me I am very talkative. I plan to finish my first draft of Innocent and Pure Unlike me by this summer, and at the rate things are picking up now, I have a feeling it will be sooner. Then I get to read though the whole thing and edit ruthlessly. Fun fun!! Well anyways I have to go. Any little bit of feedback counts!
<3 Denise.
No comments:
Post a Comment