1.Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2.Put it on shuffle
3.Press play
4.For every secenrio, type the song that's playing
5.When you go to a new question, press the next button
6.Don't lie and try to be cool, just type it in!
2.Put it on shuffle
3.Press play
4.For every secenrio, type the song that's playing
5.When you go to a new question, press the next button
6.Don't lie and try to be cool, just type it in!
Opening Credits:
Photobooth-Death Cab For Cutie
Waking Up:
A lifetime-Better Than Ezra
First Day At School:
Joker-Twiztid(nice!)
Falling In Love:
Digital Love-Daft Punk (is this supposed to say something?)
Losing Virginity:
Prison Song-Zug Izland (Interesting...)
Fight Song:
Memories-Within Temptation
Breaking Up:
Look at us-Sarina Paris(Makes no sense lol)
Prom:
Everything-Alanis Morisette
Life:
Punk Rock 101
Mental Breakdown:
Free Me-Goldfinger
Flashback:
Broken Heart-Motion City Soundtrack
Getting Back Together:
In the End-Linkin Park
Wedding:
Superman-Goldfinger
Birth of Child:
15 Beers Ago-Deaf Pedestrians (is that supposed to say something??)
Final Battle:
Nineteen-Tegan and Sara
Death Scene:
Hands Held High-Linkin Park
Funeral Song:
Bleeding Love-Leona Lewis
End Credits:
Taking Chances-Celine Dion
Well, I thought I'd mention I decided to make this into a style/ writing blog. I'll post clothing, wishlists, my weitings, and random stuff like that.
To start things off and keep them simple I will create a list of 10 things about my style:
1.I like a lot of neutral colors, but not a lot of white, reds, blues, teals, purples, natural colors.
2.I'm into a lot of boho pieces lately.
3.I'm into patterns like polka dots, plaid, and flowers.
4.I like a lot of classic pieces that never go out of style.
5.I like to wear necklaces, earrings, and headbands. I hardley wear bracelets.
6.I always have some sort of purse.
7.I like Sundresses.
8. Converse=Love.
9.I like my outfits to be comfortable.
10.I love sweaters and cardigans.
some of my favorite things:
Custom Ripped Jeans-Jc Penney
High-waisted black mini-Goodwill, Camo mini-Jc Penney, Plaid mini-Vanity
Dark wash jeans (bad picture) Jc Penney
Purple skinnies-Hot Topic
Summery Dresses-Rue 21
Hooded Sweater-Jc Penney
Not big on logo hoodies, but I loved the fabric and the colors on this one-Aeropostale
Courdouruoy Jacket-Kohls (Bought like 2 years ago, recently started wearing it)
Dressy Silver top-Goodwill
Flowery Top-Goodwill
Black Cardigan-Old Navy (Favorite thing in my closet)
Sweater-Gordmans (Bad Picture)
Alverno College Hoodie (I'm actually wearing this right now)
Long Sweater-Garage sale last year
Purse-From my mom's closet (The one I'm currently using)
Black Trench (Rue 21)
No comments:
Post a Comment