2 Saturdays Ago:
Tee- Target
Jeans- Jc Penney
Tights- Wal-Mart(OMFG)
Leather Clogs- Payless
Necklace- Kohls
In Deatail:
Last Tuesday:
Blazer-Kohls
Tee-Univeristy Of Maryland
Jeans-Jc Penney
Converse- Hot Topic
Last Wednesday:
Dress-Jc Penney
Cardigan-Old Navy
Silver wedged Flip Flops-Old Navy
Monday:
Cardigan-Old Navy
Tank-Shopko
Jeans-Jc Penney
Shoes-Payless
Detail on Tank:
Tuesday:
Tuesday:
Wool Sweater- Hidden Treasures
Brown Rock and Roll Set me free t-shirt- From a friend
Skirt- Target
Shoes for grad- Payless
Hemp Necklace-Made by me
Class is over now so I'll post the rest of my stuff later.
EDIT:
So, I just got off work about an hour ago and stopped at Target afterwards to buy some shorts. I'm so happy I'm so excited for summer, although I want more plaid ones.
They look much better in person.
Converse One star shorts. I'm in love <3
I'm wearing these with my dress for grad. I'm obsessed with the straps and they were only $5!
This thing is so warm and comfy, it was only $1!
Some more of my closet:
Not really fashion, but I have an obsession with keychains.
Jewelry I have made, and a heart charm from a necklace, any ideas what to do with it?
These were all bought, but still some of my favorites. The chandelier like thing I found in my mom's jewelry box, it used to be something at one time, but I want to make something w/it.
My purses. The Tan HK one I use as a makeup bag since it has noi pockets and I'm currently using the playboy bunny bag as my purse.
Sacrves and belts <3
Flip flops (Lots, I know.)
Tennis soes & Slip ons
Dressy shoes/ Sandals
Flats, Clogs & Slippers
Me being a dork in my pokemon hat.
1 comment:
Yay Pokemon hat!
Post a Comment