Saturday, May 31, 2008

It's been a few days....

Grrr.. We turn in our cameras Tuesday & Grrr....I work tomorrow. So, I'll see what I can do for posting outfits. If I can I'll upload some outfits I wore last week on Monday. I just need to do laundry.
Anyways, the reason I posted is because I need a new wallet, I like howm ine is big and all, but it's easy to keep too much in it. I'd also like something new. Anyways I saw this one on the Urbanoutfitters website and I think I'm in love with it:

It's $5 more than my current wallet (Originally $10 more) but I love it, and next time I have money I might just buy it.
That is all. I should probably go to bed soon.
PS: My dress for grad came in the mail on Tuesday. I'll post it with the shoes Modnay as well.

No comments: