I get bored easily and because of this boredom I have been known to make outfits. n case you don't notice I'm a little obsessed with the pink flower ring and AE gladiator sandals in these outfits:
Ribbon Tank- AE
Plaid Shorts-Wet Seal
Gladiators- AE
Pink Suede bag- UO
Pink& Gold flower ring-UO
Flower Earrings-UO
Bird Necklace-UO
Wooden Headband- Wet Seal
Blazer- Macys
Pink Cami-AE
Trouser Shorts- AE
Gladiators- Old Navy
HK Pendant Necklace-Claires
Silver HK Earrings- Claires
Leather wristlet- AE
Ring- Claires
Cardigan- Delias
Beater - AE
Capris- Delias
Flats- Payless
Earrings- UO
Pendant Necklace- Claires
Ring- Claires
Wristlet- UO
Sweater- Delias
Tank- Delias
Bermudas- Delias
Sandals-Delias
Bag- UO
Earrings- UO
Ring- UO
Cardigan- Delias
Cami- AE
Capris- Delias
Gladiators- AE
Purse- Pac Sun
Gold rose ring- UO
Pink Flower Ring-UO
Shell Necklace- UO
Seed Bead Earrings- UO
Recent purchases:
Shoes to go with dress. They were only $5!!
Wool Hoodied sweater :$1 @ Hidden Treasures
I was in Target earlier looking for a birthday present for a friend. I need new shorts and capris and notices these were on sale:
I've always had a thing for plaid....
A lot of these are 30% off so they're between $11-$13 so I think if I budget myself to spending $50 at Target I should be able to buy 3 or 4 pairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment